I am taking the weekend off!
Oh, ya, that's right...I am leaving town! It might be my last weekend I have off for the next few months (gulp), so I am taking a few days off and will to try my hardest to make the most of it. Although I am only going to Calgary, I have much planned. Such as...
1. Be really excited for a road trip with a friend. And wave at everyone I see on the way!
2. Take lots of pictures and not think of things like density and exposure.
3. See a lot of friends. And hopefully all line up in a line and drink milkshakes. Caramel shake, please.
4. Hug Wilkosz, Way and Way's sister. Photo by Wilkosz + Way. Duh.
5. Check out the Karsh exhibit at the Glenbow. Photo by Alfred Eisenstaedt.
6. Take in the Pile Project at the Art Gallery of Calgary.
Ohhh, so much to do.
*** Billy and Waffles...I will miss you. But Grandma and Grandpa will take good care of you. Please don't hide under the bed the whole time.