Toronto. What to say about Toronto....
- The cab drivers drive so crazy, I felt like throwing up 3 times.
- The Drake Hotel was better than I had expected. Perfect.
- I saw A LOT of art. There will be a whole other blog post just about that.
- There were a lot of "Shaw" things. Which made me happy. And a MacKenzie street.
- Kelly and I some how managed to get put on first class on the train to Toronto.
- There was a whole installation/storefront advertising the new Nightmare on Elm St. movie. Weird.
- Ate at the Frank restaurant. I drank a "Frankly My Dear". Frank Gehry, you're my hero.
- Went to the Drake Wedding Show. Pretended Kelly was getting married. Ate treats from the Mad Hadder theme tea party. Dressed up for the Smilebooth. Giggled lots.
- Someone (who I thought might stab me to death) told me I was 'solid'.
- Exhausted ourselves with walking/shopping/art.
- Rubbed my feet. Zonked out.